Why Give to Hope Town?
Here’s why your contribution matters:
YOUR DONATION to Hope Town TODAY makes a significant impact on our community members. Contributions support the following evidence-based services:
- Recovery Housing Services
- Job Placement and Training Services
- Recovery Housing Improvements
- General Operations
- Transportation through our Hope on Wheels program
- Recovery Support Groups & Sober Social Activities
- Peer Support Services
- Navigation and Linkages to Services and Resources
- Community & Provider Education
- Organizing the Recovery Community
Your Contributions are Tax-Deductible
Your generous donation to Hope Town’s Recovery Community is highly appreciated. You can securely donate online through our portal. Notably, Hope Town Ohio holds 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, ensuring your contributions are tax-deductible. Our IRS Ruling years is 2021 and our EIN number is 85-3995232.
We also welcome and deeply appreciate mail-in contributions. Our mailing address is: 9544 Windham Parkman Rd Windham, OH 44288.
Make a One-Time Donation
Make a one time donation to our General Donation Fund. Your donation is appreciated and will be put to use immediately.